the best Transmission Drain pan I have

Yes you can’t jump on one of those high hp engines with a heavy load taking off. It will definitely take out the weakest link in the driveline.

1 mechanic we had never saw a part wear out. The drivers always tore them up.
Regardless of how many miles were on it.

I was talking class 8 engines not pickup engines. Huge difference. When you start talking about L10’s, N14’s and X15’s they are not similar to the 6.7’s.
actually the 6.7 anmd 5.9 Cummins are closer to their bigger brothers than the other pickup truck engines as far as being heavy duty ... but yea... We ran a bunch of L10's which morphed into M11's and then finally became the ISM..

loved those engines... simple and robust. we had a bunch of Series 50 Detroits too... talk about heavy duty...
diesels 005.JPG
diesels 009.JPG

diesels 004.JPG

The drivers always tore them up.
I can tell when I'm watching trucks on the road who owns them. Owner operators drive to preserve their truck and company guys slam gears and torque the heck out of the drive line when pulling out of a light.

I can tell when I'm watching trucks on the road who owns them. Owner operators drive to preserve their truck and company guys slam gears and torque the heck out of the drive line when pulling out of a light.
I always drove mine or the company truck I was assigned, as gently as if it were my own. It was what I made my living with and lived in a good part of the time. The ones you see ramming and jamming are 9 times out of 10 rookies or on a new job because they can’t hold one.