Thoughts on why some wheels in dual axle configurations get significantly dirtier than the other wheels?

GON

Recently I have been seeing a pattern of one wheel significantly dirtier than the other on dual axle trailers. Seems primarily the front left, but I have also seen the rear right.

Just a fluke- or is there a reason?

resizer (8).jpg
resizer (7).jpg
resizer (6).jpg
resizer (5).jpg

The first trailer has a rusty wheel, it almost has to be the age of the wheel, maybe it is older than the better looking wheel? The 5th wheel trailer looks like it got pull on a gravel road and the front wheel got dirtier than the back, possibly.

my guess is, especially when a
Recently I have been seeing a pattern of one wheel significantly dirtier than the other on dual axle trailers. Seems primarily the front left, but I have also seen the rear right.

Just a fluke- or is there a reason?

View attachment 2580View attachment 2581View attachment 2582View attachment 2583
Gon, my guess is since you are always looking at Salvage vehicles
they are putting whatever wheel they can find on an otherwise immobile vehicle so they can possibly move it.

other than that, when I worked on buses, generally the right rear brakes wore the most, but we felt that this was because this rode the curb and collected the most sand and stuff like that.

My guess is it is because you are looking at junk vehicles.