Surely photo shopped- but eye catching

GON

This photo is fake, but still reminds me of RVs being towed in the Northern Utah area. I steered clear when I saw setups like this. In Utah, it was typically a truck, RV, and then boat. Going through grade and curves. Must work, but more than I can comprehend.

440119482_8113316508696827_7585443752297541721_n.jpg

I would imagine if a person truly was towing that setup they weren't planning on going very far.
Can you imagine trying to pull in a fuel station with that? :)

looks like one of those road trains from the Australian Outback.

I’m pretty sure the bow of the boat is over legal height. Look out overpasses.
“ Sir we have no pull through sights available and you are going to have to back out of here “.

Last edited:
I want to believe that is photo shopped, but a little bit of me says it's real.

• Wow
Reactions: GON
I want to believe that is photo shopped, but a little bit of me says it's real.
Agreed. The shadows underneath and the shadow on the 5er and the dually fender from the boat would be extremely hard to do. I used to use Photoshop in my work a lot and it wasn't easy. Possible photoshop yes, likely real and really scary.

Agree, the shadows are prefect and that’s almost impossible, plus there are two pictures from two prospectives.

Maybe it was AI generated. Just can't see some one saying "Hey AI bot, create a photo of a dually truck with a boat in the bed and a fifth wheel trailer on a dolly towing a cargo trailer".......

Maybe it was AI generated. Just can't see some one saying "Hey AI bot, create a photo of a dually truck with a boat in the bed and a fifth wheel trailer on a dolly towing a cargo trailer".......
This is the best AI could do, which is a total miss:

Designer.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: GON