Sewer outlet cover prank

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
We were traveling home from our winter in Arizona this spring and stopped for the night at a campground with full hookups. We did the normal set up routine and the last thing I always do is hook up the sewer line to the trailer. I untwisted the cap and instantly got my feet, hands, and part of my arms covered with sewage. I said a few choice words.

I couldn't figure out how the line could be full, because I always close the valve when I'm done flushing. I had left the wet bay door unlocked during our travel that day. Someone had opened the wet bay door and pulled the black tank valve all the way open.

Lock your wet bay door.

Hahaha, that's dirty, literally.

It would be bad enough if someone just pulled the release and closed it back. That would put enough ick in the pipe to p--- me off.

We were traveling home from our winter in Arizona this spring and stopped for the night at a campground with full hookups. We did the normal set up routine and the last thing I always do is hook up the sewer line to the trailer. I untwisted the cap and instantly got my feet, hands, and part of my arms covered with sewage. I said a few choice words.

I couldn't figure out how the line could be full, because I always close the valve when I'm done flushing. I had left the wet bay door unlocked during our travel that day. Someone had opened the wet bay door and pulled the black tank valve all the way open.

Lock your wet bay door.

Wow! That's horrible. Would really make me angry that someone had the audacity to mess with my rig.