RV Show yesterday

esmith2039

Went to the Overland Park RV show yesterday. Primary goal was to check out Super C's. They had the Jayco Seneca XT's in the 32 and 35.. wasn't impressed! You basically had to be acrobat to go from the cab to house, and that I'm not. I don't understand the hump right there, I didn't crawl under to see but I'd think they could remove it. Don't really need a 4wd drive anyways and way too tall for my liking. Didn't have the Greyhawk XL but it probably would be the same.

Like the Mercedes chassis but the longest was a 24, we have a 28 now. The pic below had a interesting floor plan with a seating area in the back. The Mercedes cab is taller which is nice. But since we keep vehicles passed 100k and 20 years don't know if the Mercedes would be good choice. They didn't have the Ford Transit options and can't recall the height of the cab but might go that route.

Smaller the RV the better the storage it had seemed like. Like the Winnebago 22 and 26 way more than we should of. Might just stick with the tried and true Ford Van chassis. We were thinking of upgrading in a couple years. Ours has 102k so it still has plenty of life left. Nothing's really screaming buy me!

rvshow.jpg

RV Show? Interesting. We don’t have things like that around here at least not that I’m aware of. If it’s anything like the hot tub shows in the mall parking lot I’m not sure I’d be interested lol 😂.

They had the Jayco Seneca XT's in the 32 and 35.. wasn't impressed! You basically had to be acrobat to go from the cab to house, and that I'm not. I don't understand the hump right there, I didn't crawl under to see but I'd think they could remove it.
Do you know what is under the hump? It's a front engine chassis?

I think there's a show in Atl this year. I keep wanting to try and go, I'd love to take the wife.....not sure how that would turn out though. I've put a lot of work into the Grey Wolf, I'm not keen on starting over.

Do you know what is under the hump? It's a front engine chassis?
Not for sure.. it's a F650 chassis. Someday I'll stop by a RV dealer and crawl under.
I think there's a show in Atl this year. I keep wanting to try and go, I'd love to take the wife.....not sure how that would turn out though. I've put a lot of work into the Grey Wolf, I'm not keen on starting over.
Same here.. I've done so much work on ours it's almost perfect. I'd like to have the bigger cargo in the back and a slide. Someday I want to go to Hershey for the RV show then stay for the car show. We did talk about going down to Texas to one of mega rv dealerships next year.