One of the reasons we like Colorado so much

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
It does snow here, but it rarely lasts long.

Friday morning:
IMG_4482.jpeg

Saturday morning:
IMG_4486.jpeg

Don't think we'll be getting any of the white stuff this year. It is pretty when we get it and then it is usually gone the next day as well.

Sucks for me though, I don't get snow days.

Here's why we like living where we do in Arizona. This is the mountain to our east with a white cloud bank covering the top. If you've ever heard on the weather about snow down to 6000' or whatever this is what that looks like. You can clearly see on the mountain where the precip changed from snow to rain, I'd say around 5200' yesterday. We live at 5000' so we got rain. Taken around dusk while walking the dogs. We get snow and it's usually gone the next day as well. Wayne I think you're around 5000' there as well? Difference is we never see 10f much less -15 or 20. 🥶

IMG_2940.jpg

Reactions: GON
I live in SWFLA... I don't like it very much for about half of the year because it is a steam bath. the other half of the year the weather is pretty good but so many people have moved here in the last few years that it is turning into the same mess as Miami, Tampa or Orlando. this is the view out my back door, pre forest fire... its still similar as I don't have anybody directly behind me but the shed and some of the pine trees are gone.
morning 001.JPG