more of a question for people with auxiliary fuel tanks

MSCH

While towing your trailer, what is the longest distance you have ever travelled between stopping for fuel.?
You guys with regular capacity vehicles can pipe up if you want..

in my case I think it was from Tupelo to Bradenton FL.

About 700 miles for me pulling the trailer, 1,500 miles not pulling. We carry 90 gallons full.

I want to say a little over 600 but I keep my Gas Buddy app going so if I find lower cost fuel I’ll go ahead and get it. Last long trip we made was to Taos, NM and we fueled in Lubbock going and coming. Lubbock is a little over 600 from home. We carry about 90 gallons also.

My towing range with 63 gallons is between 800-900 miles depending on terrain. With that said, my wife needs a potty stop long before we run low on fuel so I top-off whenever she needs to stop...

My towing range with 63 gallons is between 800-900 miles depending on terrain. With that said, my wife needs a potty stop long before we run low on fuel so I top-off whenever she needs to stop...
I could make it 800 or so miles but usually stop for the night around the 500 mark. Have made some mad dash runs for the house over 900 miles but they are more the exception. I use my auxiliary tank for deals on fuel and to keep water out of the truck tank when getting fuel from questionable sources.

I use my auxiliary tank for deals on fuel and to keep water out of the truck tank when getting fuel from questionable sources.
That's a really good point that I never thought of. We normally fuel out of the aux tank and will even pull into a truck stop and pull into a parking spot long enough to fill the truck tank out of the aux, then pull into a fuel lane and fill the aux. That's a great water separator!