Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas Wayne and all the forum members. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To me the season ends on January 2nd I just wish radio stations around here would still play Christmas music till New Year’s Day like they used too.

I just wish radio stations around here would still play Christmas music till New Year’s Day like they used too.
When do they stop playing Christmas music? I haven't listened to terrestrial radio for many years. I've been an XM guy for about 20 years.

When do they stop playing Christmas music? I haven't listened to terrestrial radio for many years. I've been an XM guy for about 20 years.
Last year they stopped at 12pm the 26th. This year it was 12am the 26th not a minute past either. I messaged them on X (formerly Twitter) and to paraphrase what they said they stopped early due to many complaints of the non Christmas music people complaining about wanting to get back to regularly scheduled programming. I was like how ridiculous. Had I known that I’d have bought an adapter to go to the audio jack in my car from my phone so I could play my own music, my car doesn’t have Bluetooth. The one car we can get XM in we are too cheap to pay for it 😂.