I’m cursed..

esmith2039

Supposed to be one piece… flooded everything I did in the back. 🙄 I even made sure it had pink stuff in it. Well I actually drained it out after winterizing. Can’t win it seems. Don’t know if I’ll have to tear everything out or not. Have 3 big fans on it right now. Going to leave them on fill Friday. Supposed to take the first trip this weekend.
IMG_2695.jpeg

always a learning curve with RV's.. add that to your winterizing list, run the pump until the system is dry and drain the filter.
hopefully they sell replacement parts and not just the whole pump.

always a learning curve with RV's.. add that to your winterizing list, run the pump until the system is dry and drain the filter.
hopefully they sell replacement parts and not just the whole pump.
That’s for sure. Think I’ve had this setup for 3 years, no issues till this time. I just hooked the hose straight to the pump. So far I’ve lost two pumps and this strainer due to freezing.

UGH!

Sorry to hear that. I think with the fan on the wet areas, it will be fine. Can you leave a door or window open and run some heat?
I've got a huge 24 inch Dewalt drum fan on in the bathroom and smaller one in the back. Also have the Carrier AC set to the dry setting. It'll probably be ok since I caulked around every edge. Have good odds it didn't get underneath.

If anything came out of it at least got rid of this. Hooked it to the vent over by the toilet. That’s only been in my way for 10 years! It looks like it dried out ok.
IMG_2702.jpeg