Driving down the road minding your own business and WHAM!

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
This video is not for the faint at heart.

It's a sad day when innocent people get hurt or killed by a totally unexpected accident. I wonder if the driver of the class A fell asleep?

like they say, if your time is up, your time is up.

I think we have all had experiences that if our timing or placement have been a little different we might not be chatting about it.

I took a 22 bullet thru my pants leg some years ago
inside a apartment.
seems someone had a 22 pistol, someone else pulled the trigger thinking it was not loaded..
Said what the hell was that at the crack of the gun...
3 of us in the room... first thought is where did the bullet go..
then one of the other people said " Look at your pants"

bullet went thru my pants leg of my jeans, in the calf area never touched me.
these weren't even flared or bell bottom style jeans, they were straight legs.
I don't think the bullet missed by by 1/2 inch.. because we stuck a pencil thru the holes.. and just wondered.

Saw it a while ago. Brutal. Like watching Russian dashcam videos.

like they say, if your time is up, your time is up.
Is this where we have a philosophical discussion about predestination?:unsure:

Last edited:
I’ve found that some people who say when your times up it’s up haven’t really thought about the implications of that. Fun to go down that road a ways.

Many life and death things are a matter of inches or half a second. At 60 mph you’re traveling 88’/second.

Many life and death things are a matter of inches or half a second. At 60 mph you’re traveling 88’/second.
Like when I was 18 riding my motorcycle 135 MPH and got death wobble. I used up 8.99 lives in that few seconds until I got slowed down enough to stop the wobble. Try taking your hands off the handle bars at 125 MPH. You make a lot of promises.

I’ve found that some people who say when your times up it’s up haven’t really thought about the implications of that. Fun to go down that road a ways.

in response to that thought, yeah, I get it... I had every intention of working until age 62 or 67........... I have a 30 year retirement at my job, I would hit 30 years service at age 53... but I was not going to quit then................ I was going for 40+ years at that job, which would have let me retire with 70% of my best 5 years salary... twelve years ago in a short time frame my wife got cancer and both my parents died all at the same time.. and it was like a giant window opened and I could see more clearly that there aren't any guarantees... and I decided I wasn't going to work until I died... I retired at age 59... so I could go a few places while I still could.. hence the RV life.. and I still have those random things happen like the car in the video...