Central PA

wlk

We are in central PA, bought our camper in 2021, first ever. Have been out to the Dakotas and back, down to Myrtle Beach and several local campgrounds. Looking forward to going further West here in a year or two and down to FLA maybe this fall. One son in FLA now and the other in Washington. Pic is of our recent trip to WV for a wedding. We tow with either my 93 C1500 or 04 Expedition.
Snapchat-1643501797.jpg

Reactions: GON
Welcome!

The West is amazing, you'll find that pretty much everywhere you look there is something to see.

Who made your trailer?

Reactions: wlk
Wherebouts in CPA? I grew up just east of Indiana, PA, very pretty country, love to get back up there from time to time to visit some relatives that still live there.

Wherebouts in CPA? I grew up just east of Indiana, PA, very pretty country, love to get back up there from time to time to visit some relatives that still live there.
We live 2 towns over from Hershey. I have been here 19yrs this year, transplant from FLA. The wife is native to Dover, PA but lived most of he life in Lancaster county. My old coworker is from Indiana, PA, small world.

We moved to Az from DuBois Pa in 2005.... it's a small world after all....

We always thought of State College/Bellefonte/Lock Haven as central Pa and Hershey as SE Pa.

Those are fun looking trailers! Is yours all wood inside or more traditional?

We always thought of State College/Bellefonte/Lock Haven as central Pa and Hershey as SE Pa.

Probably right but most around here just call it Central. Not a native so I went with the locals.

It is a mixture of retro and wood but not overly woodish as some are
IMG_20240510_101731_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg
IMG_20240510_101710_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg
IMG_20240510_101613_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg
IMG_20240510_102205_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

@wlk do you ever hit your head on the cabinet above the bed? I can almost sit up under ours and still manage to hit my head once in a while.

@wlk do you ever hit your head on the cabinet above the bed? I can almost sit up under ours and still manage to hit my head once in a while.
Yeah it is a head smacker unfortunately if not careful but it has a good amount of storage in it so⚖️, we deal with it.

If memory serves me correctly, Dubois has a a really nice Italian restaurant in its downtown?

You've been to DuBois?? When? Yes, Luigi's.
When I was a Professor at a Pennsylvania University, I 80 was my east/ west route. Stopped at Luigi's numerous times. They simply don't make restaurants like Luigi's any more. Awesome place, I would eat at the bar.... Well worth a few mile drive off the interstate to have a really meal.