A billboard I would like to see all over the country

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe, just maybe some people would get the message, don't use your cell phone when you drive!

1713718479798.jpg

yep. Cell Phone drivers are worse than drunks and far more prevalent.

Drunks know they are drunk and at least try to look out the windshield and keep it between the lines..
Idjuts with cell phones are far too self absorbed to appreciate the idea they can't do both.

We see people driving 70 MPH down the interstate that are completely engrossed in the face of their phone. I want to wave my magic wand and revoke their driver's license. They might was well put a blindfold on, it's the same thing.

My wife likes to pretend to take a picture of them as she rides in the passenger seat. Funniest reaction yet was a young girl throwing her phone to the passenger seat and acting like she had done nothing wrong. Most people at least get the drift. Some are too arrogant though.

Just my $0.02

My wife likes to pretend to take a picture of them as she rides in the passenger seat.
I did that once to a guy who spent more time looking at his phone than the road. When he saw me take is picture, he completely lost his mind. I seriously thought he was going to ram us. I'm not doing that again.