Sorry, I won't be coming into work today...

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
20210625_140858030_iOS.jpg

Lol. Funny I thought I was going to be the only one at the shop today. I showed up and all the service advisors were here but I was the only tech and we had cars lining up so I was on my own for an hour because the others were late. One said their kid turned off the alarm lol. I have to show up because now I have tool truck debt lol 😂.

One said their kid turned off the alarm lol
That's a new excuse I've never heard before. The last time I checked, employers don't want to hear any excuses. I think if someone told me that I would seriously consider telling them to find their happiness elsewhere.

That's a new excuse I've never heard before. The last time I checked, employers don't want to hear any excuses. I think if someone told me that I would seriously consider telling them to find their happiness elsewhere.
Yep I think I would too. And said employee is now hurt from catching a falling tire. Broke his hand. So since he and me are the 7:30 guys I’m going to be at my shop alone again for an hour tomorrow. We lost our 8am guys. But we so short I don’t think they will get rid of anyone. Then the new lube tech has messed up something everyday so that’s no fun. It seems he is always “accidentally” forgetting to put oil in cars and damage wheel studs.