Some winter RVing.

ls1mike

Good times. All my repairs worked awesome. PT Hudson Marina and RV park Port Townsend Wa. Having a great time 48 to 56 ish degrees during the day. 35 to 40 at night.
20210115_145403.jpg
20210115_165003-jpg.577
20210116_081430.jpg
20210116_110523.jpg
20210116_110738.jpg

Nothing like your RV behaving properly. My BIL lives near Monroe, we took the kids out for his wedding around 2000, afterwards we took a whale watching trip out of Anacortes, (had an unbelievable day), drove south and set up our tent in the dark, exhausted. Woke up under giant trees in a campground somewhere. Deception Pass State Park maybe? Crossed on that ferry drove south on 101, stopped at a rain forest that was in a drought (!) then back around and north to Monroe. We car camped with our tent gear that we shipped out. What a great trip.

Do you live nearby and where are some pics of your campsite? TT and TV pics mandatory!

We find camping with that temperature range to be ideal. Little use of the AC and a crisp morning make the coffee wonderful. Hiking in 55°F weather is also nearly ideal. We need to live somewhere like Washington or Arizona :) where we can camp year-round. Right now it's 25°F and it's snowing.

Other reasons besides year round camping Wayne.. those pics you posted of your hitch setup with the rust on everything made me little sick to my stomach. :sick:

Nothing like your RV behaving properly. My BIL lives near Monroe, we took the kids out for his wedding around 2000, afterwards we took a whale watching trip out of Anacortes, (had an unbelievable day), drove south and set up our tent in the dark, exhausted. Woke up under giant trees in a campground somewhere. Deception Pass State Park maybe? Crossed on that ferry drove south on 101, stopped at a rain forest that was in a drought (!) then back around and north to Monroe. We car camped with our tent gear that we shipped out. What a great trip.

Do you live nearby and where are some pics of your campsite? TT and TV pics mandatory!
Deception pass is beautiful. I have stayed there a few times, 2 hours from there with Ferry ride. My wife grew up on Whidbey. Hoh Rain Forest. I am about 3 hours from there. Depending on which ferry you crossed on, you may have went right through Port Townsend.

Not a great picture, sites are tight, but you stay here for the View and less than 5 minute walk into town. The end of my awing is the size of the site.
139253572_10221711581452115_5491715143654952106_o.jpg

As a side note all of those pictures were taken within 10 feet of my campsite.
The red box in this photo was where my site was. They usually only put a tear drop on the door entry side of you
as this spot. Still used my propane fire pit. It was really nice. Hour drive taking my time towing the trailer. :)

pho_760007072_01.jpg