Short video of some of the crazy driving I caught with my dash cam in the last 6 months

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
If I buy another dash cam I won't get one with a super wide angle lens, as it make objects look more distant. Some of these incidents were actually much closer than they appear in the video.

The one where the car pulled in front of you from the right at 1:10 looked close.

Last edited:
The one where the car pulled in front of you from the right at 1:10 looked close.
It definitely was, I don't think he even looked. That was on a heavily traveled road not far from our home. I can't even think of pulling onto that road without looking.

I'm going to get a cam for my truck. Is that video from an aftermarket cam, or does your trucks front cam record ?

I think it's a great idea with all the insurance fraud going on.

Yes, a Garmin 65W. The "W" means wide angle and I wouldn't get the wide angle again, because you lose too much depth of field.
I had one in my avalanche, i did not remove it. I only had it a few trips, but i thought it was good in case of fraud. Or just fools that don't yield on an exit or pull in front and leave no time to stop.