Ozarks Outdoor Resort Leasburg MO

esmith2039

Stayed at Ozarks Outdoor Resort last week/weekend with friends. Second time we stayed there.. What's nice is we were at the halfway point of the campground. So we walked down and got in the Meramec river and floated to the end of the campground about a hour worth and walked back. Can be a pricey place.. they charge $10 a day for WIFI and even the showers. For what they charge for a site and per person they could ease up some.

IMG_6917.JPG

IMG_0230.jpg

Charge for WiFi and showers??? I can do without WiFi but showers ehh no lol. But why in the world would they charge for that?

Looks like a good float!

they charge $10 a day for WIFI and even the showers. For what they charge for a site and per person they could ease up some.
We just stayed at a campground in Ogallala, NE a couple days ago. They are a nice, clean, and well kept campground. The owner said they are full every day and are turning up to 50 RVers away each day this summer. I suspect because camping is such a hot activity this summer that some proprietors charge for extras because they can.

There's thousands of tenters so I guess it's too recoupe some of the cost.. but mostly as Wayne says because they can. But I will say things are kept clean and tidy. We just did the float at the campground but there's I think 5 different floats they have available which they'll shuttle you out to and you float back to the campground.