New sink in the trailer

I forgot to include a pic of the basin screen and strainer basket.
IMG_20210422_212256911_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210422_212303486_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210422_212311383_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210422_212316820_HDR.jpg

Nice job and a great enhancement!

I think my favorite part is the large strainer. We prefer not to get food in the gray tank and the Airstream had a standard stopper/strainer. It plugged so easily and the water was never drained out, so you had to remove the strainer and let the smaller pieces of food go down the drain. Your new strainer is much larger than a standard strainer and has many more holes.

I know it's kinda strange to be excited about a strainer, but I am. :)

What are "split wire loom covers"?

I think my favorite part is the large strainer. We prefer not to get food in the gray tank and the Airstream had a standard stopper/strainer. It plugged so easily and the water was never drained out, so you had to remove the strainer and let the smaller pieces of food go down the drain. Your new strainer is much larger than a standard strainer and has many more holes.

Thanks, split plastic covers that are usually used over wiring in a car. I'm going to use them over the water lines. I don't want them rubbing and wearing on the rough bottom of the sink.

You can get them in different diameters.

s-l300.png

Same here, we don't like to get any more food particles in the gray tank than necessary. I don't use any chemical in the gray tank, i think if you can keep most of the organic material out, it won't stink or sludge up over time.

I think its part of the fun of owning these. Upgrades to suit your own tastes and needs.
Upgrades done nicely like you did are great. I have seen some modifications that really made me scratch my head.