Micro-Air Easy Start 364

Azjeff

Today I installed a Micro-Air Easy Start 364 in our 15k btu Dometic Brisk II and sure enough the 2500W Westinghouse generator starts and runs it just fine. This was the first time I've run the AC when it's warm out and it doesn't blow ice cold so that will have to be looked at next.

We had the Micro-Air Easy start 364s on our Airstream and found they work exactly as advertised. We could start one AC from the Honda 2200 in eco mode, as long as no others significant loads were turned on including the fridge. If we ran the fridge and water heater on propane, the 2200 would run the AC until it ran out of gas or we forgot and turned something on and it would pop the generator circuit breaker. There was no way the 2200 would start the AC without the Easy Start, even with eco mode turned off, it just didn't have the amps to start the motor.

Because the Easy Start decreases the inrush of current on every start, your motor should last longer.

This was the first time I've run the AC when it's warm out and it doesn't blow ice cold so that will have to be looked at next.
How long did you let the AC run? Our 15,000 BTU Dometic ACs in the Airstream took about 15 minutes to get really cold.

I didn't run it very long, 5 minutes after I did the programming sequence. Guess we'll find out first trip out.

I didn't run it very long, 5 minutes after I did the programming sequence. Guess we'll find out first trip out.
I'll bet the AC will work fine. Looks like your temps are warming up nicely and you'll need that AC.