Kühne the best sauerkraut ever

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
I found this sauerkraut at our local Meijer a couple years ago in the imported food isle. It’s made in Germany and shipped here.

They sure know how to make good sauerkraut! The cabbage is sliced much thinner than most brands made here. It makes for a much less chewing and the taste is less acidic. This has become my favorite sauerkraut, to the point that I don’t eat the coarse acidic brands made here anymore.

Put some on your brats and hotdogs!

A73E805F-4C9B-494C-AEF4-01002363526A.jpeg

DEA7CA33-2A09-4E40-819A-02AEB837169F.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sorry but that’s not for me. 🙂. My dad is the only one I know who can eat sauerkraut. Maybe that is better since it’s real German made but I don’t think I could bring myself to try it. We don’t have Meijer here. He likes that kind with the green label it’s like Franks or something like that whatever they sell at Sam’s Club and have in the Sam’s Club deli for the hot dogs.

He likes that kind with the green label it’s like Franks or something like that whatever they sell at Sam’s Club and have in the Sam’s Club deli for the hot dogs.
Kühne is much better than Franks or any of the other domestic sauerkrauts I've had. You should try it!