found a couple pictures of RV's I owned previously

MSCH

98 Expedition and Thor ( dont remember what year this trailer was)

1 expedition.JPG

Was the 3500 a gasser or 6.5L diesel?
gasser. vortech 350... believe it or not I also owned two other of this style of truck... a 90ish 3500 dually with 7.4 TBI and a 95 3500 w 6.5.

the 350 vortech was the best choice of the 3. .. the 6.5 TD is really a POS compared to the Dodge and Ford offerings.

90ish 3500 dually with 7.4 TBI
TBI?

the 6.5 TD is really a POS compared to the Dodge and Ford offerings.
And there was the GM 6.2, very reliable, but couldn't pull the hat off your head. We had a few when I was a kid. 450k miles was the highest mileage one we had. We replaced a couple injector pumps, but other than that it was flawless. I never drove a vehicle with the 6.5 and I heard they had serious reliability problems.

TBI?

And there was the GM 6.2, very reliable, but couldn't pull the hat off your head. We had a few when I was a kid. 450k miles was the highest mileage one we had. We replaced a couple injector pumps, but other than that it was flawless. I never drove a vehicle with the 6.5 and I heard they had serious reliability problems.

on mine it was the electronic injection pump... 3 of them under warranty, then got rid of it before I started paying for them myself. .