Extended Handle Sewer Cap - Recommended Product

ctechbob

I discovered these just randomly browsing Amazon one evening. I don't know that I'll ever use the hose attachment, but the extended handle is so much easier to use than the one that came with the camper. $11 well spent.

10/10 Rating from me. Cheap, easy to install, and makes my life just that little bit easier when dealing with the turd tank.

1693790739962.png

Love it! The handle allows you to keep your fingers off the cover where stuff always drips.

I've always wondered what the garden hose connector is for? It's not like you could drain the tank with a garden hose.

Love it! The handle allows you to keep your fingers off the cover where stuff always drips.

I've always wondered what the garden hose connector is for? It's not like you could drain the tank with a garden hose.
Maybe shoot water up in there, close the valve, and then take the cap off? That seems like a bad idea.

If it ever starts leaking there I'll fill it with JB Weld and call it a day!

Or, if you get a toilet paper block you could connect the garden hose and push the block out?
That seems like it could be fun.

'hey honey, look down the crapper hole and let me know if you see some TP come back in!!'

Quick way to a divorce. :)

That seems like it could be fun.

'hey honey, look down the crapper hole and let me know if you see some TP come back in!!'

Quick way to a divorce. :)
The smart man would let the wife turn the water on and he would look down the crapper to see what's happening with the block. :)