Dump Buddy

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
<insert your joke here>

This is a really neat product that I could use today. My sewer hose is precariously connected to the PVC coming out of the ground, but the hose doesn't want to stay put. I think I'm going to either buy this one or make something similar to solve my problem of the hose wanting to jump out of the hole.

I think I'm going to either buy this one or make something similar to solve my problem of the hose wanting to jump out of the hole.
Bet you can make one for $10. I just don't see a $43 product there. Good idea though, beats a rock.

Wayne I'm seeing the cam-over clamp from an old seatpost and a band clamp with a loop attached. Sell you one for $39.

I retract my previous reply, the Dump Buddy is nicely made just more that I'd spend.

If anyone wants to take pics of the turd tube coming up out of the ground, I'll see about dreaming something up. I've honestly never paid super close attention to them. The only ones I can think of are a 4" PVC with a collar that allows you to put a screw cap on it, and the metal flappy ones, which wouldn't work with the dump buddy anyways.

If the 4" collar is fairly standard I'm thinking something that is just bigger than the coller, and a set screw/knob in the side:

1706936519718.jpg

Slip the collar over the tube, tighten the knob and then maybe a rubber strap through two eyelets off to the side that holds the Camco elbow down.

Work is being a total (and literal) headache tonight, so I'm taking a breather and looking at crapper tubes that I have pictures of:

This one is bigger than 4", 5" maybe?
1706936712681.jpg

This is the standard 4" I'm talking about.
1706936729371.jpg