Dow creek Olympic Peninsula

ls1mike

Finally. :)
20200605_133630.jpg
20200605_133725.jpg

Wow does that look nice!! Love all of the trees. Plans include hiking there?

I saw in the picture of your camper that you back up to your hookups. I've never seen a site where the hookups were behind instead of to the side. I'm curious why?

I saw in the picture of your camper that you back up to your hookups. I've never seen a site where the hookups were behind instead of to the side. I'm curious why?
I don't know why. My trailer's power comes out of the back, but it is awkward for sewer and water.

ls1mike, i see you have a propane tank with your portable grill. Have you looked underneath to see if you have a gas line with a quick connect? My last 2 travel trailers did, i got the right hose, and its one less thing to haul around.

ls1mike, i see you have a propane tank with your portable grill. Have you looked underneath to see if you have a gas line with a quick connect? My last 2 travel trailers did, i got the right hose, and its one less thing to haul around.
We do. It is regulated funny for what was a two burner stove in the outdoor kitchen. The only thing I use in the outdoor kitchen is the Fridge, so I removed the sink and 2 burner stove. I could change the regulator but I don't mind having the extra tank as we have a propane fire pit too.