Cabo in February has fabulous weather!

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
We have been on two business trips to Cabo, one in September and just got back from another. We will completely avoid going to Cabo again in the warm months, as the humidity was miserable. The weather in February is stunning. 75F and sunny the whole time we were there.

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_E4410.JPG

IMG_4401.JPG

Looks pretty nice. Not only do I not know exactly where it is, odds are good we'll never find a reason to go to Mexico. If we can't drive and take the dogs...

Looked it up, not driving there!

Last edited:
Looks pretty nice. Not only do I not know exactly where it is, odds are good we'll never find a reason to go to Mexico. If we can't drive and take the dogs...

Looked it up, not driving there!
I highly recommend you not drive there!

I drove about 150 miles into Mexico one time and that will be the last time. I got pulled over just after crossing the boarder for going about 3 MPH over the speed limit. The Mexico plated cars in front of me were pulling away from me like the starship enterprise going into warp. I had a US plate, so I got to stop and make a donation. I didn't speak any Spanish at the time, but the guy with me did. I asked if I could get a written ticket to which the cop replied in perfect English, you can go see the judge if you want a written ticket. That was the first and last English he spoke to me. The guy sitting in my right seat said to me very firmly, "Give him the $20 right blanking now!". I did.

I highly recommend you not drive there!

I drove about 150 miles into Mexico one time and that will be the last time. I got pulled over just after crossing the boarder for going about 3 MPH over the speed limit.

Apparently you didn't know you were supposed to hand the Mexican Police Official a Fifty along with your drivers license.
Its in the Driving thru Mexico Book for Dummies...
You should have read it before crossing the border... :)

Apparently you didn't know you were supposed to hand the Mexican Police Official a Fifty along with your drivers license.
I never gave him my license and only $20. Maybe that's why he wasn't all that amused, nor was my passenger. If I remember correctly my passenger was kinda scared... :ROFLMAO: