Boondocks RV Station - Service Station for RVs

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
This is the first service I've ever heard of that is for RVs. They have a dump station, water, ice, firewood, propane, and can even clean your RV holding tanks.

I wonder if they will make it?

I think that's a great idea. If there were one local to me, I'd use it. Especially at the end of the season when I needed to do a good 'final flush' of the tanks. Although, even on a per-trip basis, especially when we're doing the state park thing it would be worth it to not feel rushed.

Similar to what some Love's Truck stops have. They have a dump/water station in a few of them. Actually, there are a couple out there now that are catering to overnight RV'ers with dedicated spots.

Similar to what some Love's Truck stops have
We have used the dump station/flush water at several Loves around the country. Most have propane and 52 have RV full hookup sites, according to loves.com

We have used the dump station/flush water at several Loves around the country. Most have propane and 52 have RV full hookup sites, according to loves.com
I actually have one penciled in on our 2025 South Dakota trip for dumping/filling.

@ctechbob are you using the Allstays Camp & RV app?
Yea, I ponied up a while back for it. Pretty useful for at least getting you headed in the right direction.

No Android app, but I think I'd rather use it on a 'real' computer anyway. If I need to research on the road I can do it on the Ubuntu box in the camper.

I always dump when I am at a full service campground... minimizing the necessity of finding a place on the road.. and if we do manage to show up at the house with something in the tanks, since I have 3 acres and no nbeighbors I just dump the tanks way in the backyard... can't be any worse than the septic system. :)